Translate

Saturday 25 April 2015

CASology OMBRE

 Well here we go I have made a card and hope it fits the bill. This is the first Challenge on this Blog so lets hope I haven't done anything wrong.

First the card:
First I coloured a piece of watercolour card stock with Inktense Pencils in varying shades then used water and paint brush to blend the colours together. I then cut into tag shape.
I have coloured in two Hero Art Digital butterflies using different amounts of  the one colour to get  the different shades.
A few little gems for bling and of course I drew on the outlines of the butterflies with my glitter gel pens cause I love sparkle.
A Technique Tuesday 'Hello' die and its all finished. Very simple and quick card


Entering this card in the CASology week 143: OMBRE


Thanks for coming to have a look.

1 comment:

Joan said...

I saw your card on the CASology site and wanted to see more details. It's a beautiful card - the colors are soft and dreamy while at the same time bright and cheerful. Both ombre cards are well done. I've just taken a quick look at your blog and I like your style. I'll be checking in to see what you're up to next. Thanks for sharing.
Joan
Minnesota, USA