Translate

Saturday 25 April 2015

Love You Ombre

I did a few cards at the same time as they were so simple to set up. I thought I might enter this one as well as I think it meets criteria.

This card was done the same way with the strip of watercolour paper, Inktense Pencils and paintbrush. Again trimmed to tag. This time I added a white diet butterfly that I am pretty sure is a Memory Box Die.
Added some bling but just pale pearls that I coloured with copic marker. Die cut the Technique Tuesday die 'love you ' and 'background'. The 'love you' is from watercolour paper done in a wash of green becoming blue but it doesn't show up well here. Put the sentiment where it is because I felt t'fit' better there. Still very much on a learning curve when it comes to sentiments.

Entering this in : CASology week 143: OMBRE

3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Your cards are beautiful Aileen, love that you have used the same colour schemes and elements but they are still very different.

Joyce said...

Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous ombre background. Thank you for joining us at CASology this week!