Translate

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Happy birthday


This is a very easy quick card. The image is a stamplorations stamp 'Sketched Birthday Cake'. Love the stamp and still need to do lots of playing just needed to ink it up before I forgot to use it. I decided to colour with copics, used one colour and just did layers to highlight different areas. Wee bit of yellow for the candle flame and lots of dots to ground the cake. Bit limited with what I have with me so layered up the happy and birthday die cuts. Had the pinky colour for the 'birthday' and copic coloured the 'happy'.

All finished, wasn't sure if I liked it but mum loved it, so, well thats all that matters isn't it!

Decided to enter this in 'Seize the Birthday' - Anything Goes
I decided not to go with the topping -nothing but neutrals.

I've nearly caught up. Only one more post to go. My apologies to those who follow me.

Hope you have enjoyed your visit.

5 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Great cake image.....love the pink! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Anonymous said...

A great job. You are keeping very busy

Hannelie said...

Oh my so yummy Aileen!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday!

shirley-bee said...

That yummy cake looks fabulous teamed with the big bold sentiments, Aileen, and I like how you grounded it. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

shirley-bee said...

PS You could also enter it into the STAMPlorations Anything Goes challenge.