Translate

Monday 29 June 2015

Thanks You're the Best







Stamped the flower stamp from Hero Art on Copic paper. Coloured in with pinks and flesh to give the nice tone I got in the flower. I then cut the piece out and layered on a pale grey piece of card stock. The main card base I added this piece of green and white paper that has a really nice gloss to it. Love the feel of it and I used to cover the front and roll over the top a bit. I bought a pile of white cardstock that is very thick so perfect strength wise for standing up when on display or when adding layers. The only problem is when I fold in half, even using the bone folder the top tends to crack along the fold and I hate it. Really really hate it but I have three reams of the stuff.

Anyway enough of a whinge there. Decided to add velum to the front to lay the die cut sentiment so it showed up better and also I could add some nice words underneath. Stamped with Archival ink and was very careful not to touch. Three layers in the die cut finishing with gold layer.




Added some dimensional tape to the back of the grey panel and centred on the base. A few pretty little gold sparkles to finish it off.


Thats it there is no more colouring challenge. Now I will need to sort which challenges and were and when so I can keep  a steady stream of cards going. 
I really appreciate the lovely comments I have been getting from everyone and I'm off back to mum and dad's as I am nearly all better and shouldn't be infectious now.

Was hoping I could find another Challenge or two to link into and found this unbelievable site  where they have tons and tons of listings but boy where to start and end. They are divided into some categories like  Christmas Challenges or particular days but still need to time to find out more. Its called 'Trouvez des challenges (and the listings are in english and take you to the current challenge/ update etc.) Find Challenges here.

Cant be a rose and my gems aren't pearls so will pass on the optional twist.











4 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful creation sweetie :0) <3 Pops x

Anonymous said...

this is so pretty aileen! i love the vellum and the layered sentiment with the other stamped one below.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better.
Fab card. Gorgeous colouring.
With the splitting on the fold have you tried folding the opposite way?

Kathy said...

Your card is so creative and love the coloring in your flowers... LOVE IT.
Thank you so much for participating in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I hope you will be up for the next one. Thanks again,
Kathy/The Daily Marker