Translate

Thursday 9 July 2015

Always be your beautiful selfie


I am slowly recovering but it sure is slow. Colour in one day, another day to make the cards, and another day to post. In between lots of coughing, nose blowing  (yes I knew eeeeewww too much info), migraine or two and lots of nanny naps. 

So I got some new stamps that have been waiting (not too long mind you) to be inked up and coloured. This first is a couple of sweeties on the beach taking a selfie. Bought it simply cause so many of our girls will totally relate to it. I'm sure it will be popular. The stamp really doesn't need an introduction, obviously its a StampinBella. 






Coloured in with copics, a wee bit of Wink of Stella here or there. The panel I cut slightly smaller than the card front. I wanted to put a piece of patterned card stock behind but didn't want to waste covering the whole panel so I just cut a thin strip for each side and stuck on the card then added the coloured in panel. Of course I stamped my sentiment with Miss Misti - ahh placed just perfectly (for me!!) and no need to even re-ink. Finished off with a little mock silver shell.

Thought I would enter this in  Creative Inspirations : Challenge 321 Girls


Forgot to mention my tip in the link but it was to use less paper just cut thin strips to go each side and give the illusion of another sheet of paper under the top layer.




9 comments:

Brenda said...

I love Stamping Bella and this one is such a cutie. Perfect for the summer challenge. You CAS design puts all the emphasis on your beautifully colored image. Wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge! Brenda

lostinpaper said...

These girls are making me so jealous... I'm so over Winter and I live in the subtropics lol. Hope you are feeling better real soon, Hugs x

Elaine Stark said...

A great image. It's a wish you were here moment. Simple and sweet. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Nikki said...

Lovely card with a fun image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

Nikki

Anonymous said...

I'm with Therese I'm tired of the cold :)
Gorgeous card such beautiful colouring and love your paper tip.
Hope you feel better after the weekend.

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous girlie creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

chanya13 said...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining us over on the Creative Inspirations this week. Agnieszka DT

Judith said...

Fabulous bright sunny card with this cute girlie image- love it! - thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at TPS this week hugs Judith x

Barbara GR said...

Adorable creation! I love the image you have used!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations!
Hugs, Barbara GR