Translate

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Pretty Floral


I needed a pretty floral card that I could throw together quickly. Found this image I had stamped on watercolour card but didn't have time to watercolour. As you can see I did a small amount of masking so I could bunch the flowers and add some leaves.


I used copics which was quick and easy and and finished off with Wink of Stella that does show up here but truly looks blingy here. Did a light blue outline and some little sparkly gems.


Used a new die that I have that cuts the rectangle and little dots so you can imagine the number of little dots that went flying as I was removing them from the border. Did the same size mat in pink and then attached both at an angle (or is that angel I never know as I cant hear the difference).

No sentiment needed as it looked good without and had plenty written in it.

Will add this to


I love bright colours and especially pinks and orange together. They are so vivid and make me think of happy days and warm weather.

Thank you for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.



6 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Love it Aileen, such pretty colours and beautiful colouring! I really need to make more 'no sentiment' cards, so versatile and I could always add one when needed.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous, brightly coloured card with us at AYLI this week.
Lorraine DT

Ruth said...

Absolutely stunning colours - and good on you for using your scraps up!! Xx

cm said...

Aileen, your flowers are a breath of sunshine on this cold Alberta day! So very pretty - and your dotted panels add such a special touch (even if the dots flew everywhere). So thrilled you shared this gem in the ATSM gallery!
~c

Tanja said...

love those vibrant flowers - thanks for joining us at ATSM

Sarah said...

This is such a striking card Aileen, the colours are beautiful and the layout really makes those wonderful flowers pop!! Thank you for playing at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)