Translate

Tuesday 19 January 2016

29 Again?? Talk about recycling!!


Love the sentiment and love this digital image. This is Stella and she is from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.
I have a hugs number of their images, remember the girl in the champagne glass Christmas image, she's another. My favourites are Stella and Gus, they have perfected grumpy old men and grumpy old women. They have sarcasm perfected to a T. Of course you don't have to use the sentiments, can just use the stamp. They have so many images to pick from from baby to old to floral etc. They also have a free weekly image, sales and discounts and support many challenges you see on Blog land these days. Really worth a look and no I am not connected to Bugaboo or receive anything for suggesting this its just a shared thought.


I print these up on my laser printer which means I can colour straight away with copics and the ink doesn't smear. If I use the Inkjet printer then I tend to leave for a few days to let the ink settle in and just take more care when colouring.

So as you can see here I have coloured with copics. 



I decided to put this image on a blue card base as it worked with the blue I had used to outline on the sentiment, ball etc. Added apiece of patterned paper then  decided to die cut the image.

Struggled then as I felt there was something missing and went with a few material flower stickers that I had bought who knows how many centuries ago and was saving for something!!!!!

Anyway ended up quite happy with this and would like to enter in:

I think this is what they mean.



Okay thanks for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.




12 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

This made me smile lots, brilliant card and such a fun image x

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! This is adorable!! Love the pretty color combo too! :) HUGS

Ruth said...

Hahahah! That's brilliant! Nice colouring and I love it on the blue background too with the pink paper. Didn't you know that once you get to 30 you start going backwards in age? So currently I'm not heading for 40 this year, I'm going to be 20....

Donna said...

That's the best kind of recycling I think! I stopped counting at 30 as well. Next month I am going to be thirty-fifteen!
Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our for "O is for Old" challenge!!

Dotty Jo said...

Ha, ha, ha - I love your card, Aileen! I'm planning to start being 29 again myself as I truly believe in recycling. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice, Jo x

coldwaters2 said...

LOL, oh Aileen this made me giggle it is such a fab, fun card I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Lynsey said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining in with a Gem of a Challenge this time!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sue said...

Aileen, this is a great card. I love that image and sentiment and your card design is wonderful. Thank you for joining us this time at A Gem of A Challenge.
Sue...xxx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Ha ha - this is so funny!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet profile photo! Fabulous card...just love your wonderful image and fabulous coloring.

Lindsey said...

Fun fun card! Your colouring is awesome; I love how you did the outline letters. And since your card is both snarky and silly, I get to thank you for linking this up both to Naughty or Nice Challenges AND the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Love bugaboo and love the sentiment...I always tell my kids I am 29. Thanks for joining in our Old challenge at SoSS.