Translate

Sunday 24 January 2016

Amazing


Anyone who follows my blog knows I love colour, bright colour. I love colouring in, blending, watercolouring anything that entails colour.

Today I have combined a pile of my favourites:
I love Hero Art background stamps
I love Distress ink blending
I love white embossing
I love die cutting words from the centre of all that colour then putting them back
I love Glossy Accents
I love Wink of Stella
I love enamel dots



Don't think I forgot anything and my loves basically tell you exactly what I did.
Stamped image, white embossed, blended Distress inks, die cut my brand-new 'Amazing' die from the image and 4 times from white card stock. Glued coloured image on white card base, added the four white layers of 'amazing' then the coloured version.
Added Glossy Accents to the die cut word and Wink of Stella to some of the flowers and enamel dots to the centres of some of the flowers.

You can see the glossy accents here and a bit of sparkle. You all know where theres a bit theres really a lot of sparkle.


Inside: 'You are truly amazing and I love you'.
Easy short post.

I would like to add this to:


I hope the glitter from the Wink of Stella is enough glitter.

Made my mark with Distress Inks. Second card.


Okay thats it for today. Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soooon.








25 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Truly amazing! What a wonderful design Aileen!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love words cut out like this -- they remind me of a ghost :) -- You know I adore the BRIGHT in-your-face colors too

Lynne Mizera said...

Well there are just SO Many awesome parts to this project that I am sitting here with my mouth hanging open in amazement! Great use of techniques, of color, of design elements and of artistic expression! Thanks for sharing your card with us over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers "T"' is for Technique challenge and we hope to see you back again soon!!

Unknown said...

What a stunning card! I love the florals and the colours you chose plus those enamel dots are a great idea! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
Kamila DT

Cindy C. said...

It's gorgeous!! Wonderful colours and so beautifully done! Thanks for playing with us at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies!

Donna said...

Beautiful, love the bright colours and how you've done the letters! Thanks for joining the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS for our "T is for Technique" challenge!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, Love this stamp and the colours you've used, Cathy x

Ruth said...

You are just amazing!!! Love all those techniques on the same card. It's fabulous. Love the colours, love the die cutting out of the centre and love the added bling. It's so bright and cheerful! Must be summer where you are ;) xx

Arlene said...

I love the sentiment, perfect for the wild and crazy background. Being wild and crazy is beautiful.

So glad you joined us at a2z Scrapbooking.

Arlene said...

I love the sentiment, perfect for the wild and crazy background. Being wild and crazy is beautiful.

So glad you joined us at a2z Scrapbooking.

Barb Ghig said...

I love the effect of your stamped flowers with your die cut sentiment! Such a pretty card, Aileen!

Karren said...

Wow, Aileen! Just beautiful! I love everything about it!

Lindsey said...

Look at all these terrific techniques you've used to make one awesome card! Love the bright colours. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Ashwini Rao said...

Pretty! Love the blending - the colors are really cheery and bright! :)

Melissa L. said...

Beautiful! Than ks for playing along at ATSM.

Jane Willis said...

So vibrant - truly Amazing!
Jane

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is striking! I love the colors!! So pretty!

Loll said...

So pretty! Love the bright and cheerful colours. And that background stamp looks amazing white embossed. Beautiful card Aileen! xx

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Your card says it all: Amazing! Thanks for sharing your lovely card. I need more background stamps and to try this! Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our "T" is for Technique challenge!

Karen L K said...

Wow nice one!!

Chark said...

this is so pretty--great color, and that glossy sentiment is fab! thanks for entering at a2z!

creative lady said...

Gorgeous card, Love the stamped flowers and the colors you used. Thanks for joining a2z Scrapbooking!

Dawn T said...

It certainly is amazing. Thanks for playing along with us at A2Z

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous card!

Maarit

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Hi, congrats, you won the A2z scrapbooking challenge with that wonderful card of yours!