Translate

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Surprise



Before I begin my post maybe someone can tell me what I did wrong on my blog here. I had a photo of myself with the two girls and a basic about me description and now its gone and I have an older photo with G + and no description. Yes I as fiddling around in settings as I was trying to add a button and now I cant get back what I had......I realise it has probably gone to the ethernet never to be seen again but if anyone can tell me how to put back the photo and get back that basic info I would be very grateful.

Okay now onto the reason you are here.


I love Stamping Bella stamps. If I could I would own them all. They are so cute and so easy to colour and always look brilliant. Check out this little cutie potutti (made up word!) I have gone bright but not heavy with the colouring here. Also experimented with doing my balloons lighter so I could show balloon behind (even when I end up with five balloons and only four strings....magic mmm). I need to practice this technique but was really pleased with the end result.


As usual Copic colouring. Don't you love those tights. And I added Glossy Accents to all the flowers so there is a nice accent there.


This ends up being quite a long image so I cut the pink cardstock with my largest die with scallops attached the coloured image onto the pink cardstock then attached both to a white card base.

For my sentiment I wanted to use the die cut 'Surprise' as she is dropping in on the party so cut that from white glitter paper and finished off the card with a few little enamel dots that I did in a mix of colours to go with the balloons.

Entering this in:

This is my third entry in this as one I added previously is not eligible as its not stamped so I get to go again.

Think its too busy and too many layers for clean and simple so I'll skip the topping






 Hope you like what you see here and come again soon.





Do you remember the card I did on Monday 18th January all yellow and dots and the sentiment
 'you are my Sunshine'.... well check out this challenge and tell me its not ironic


Okay before you go here are a couple of photos of myself with my two girls. Jessie's visiting and she and Elysha are always taking selfies and posting on Facebook. Jessie nagged me to participate so as you can see we had a bit of fun and now I have some wonderful photos to show mum and dad.

Now to work on the boys.


22 comments:

Loll said...

Adorable card Aileen. Love the translucent colours on the balloons --- great job!

And great selfies! Your girls are so sweet! :) xx

Hannelie said...

Hi Aileen
I think you must choose between a blogger profile (which you had before) and a google + profile which you have now. I don't think you can have both and that is why your previous photo vanished.
Love your bright and happy birthday card! Your coloring looks amazing!

lostinpaper said...

Your PB balloon girl is so cheery and fun in those bright colours! ps you girls look like you are having a blast, selfies and me... I still haven't worked it out lol!

Ashwini Rao said...

I completely agree with your thought of Stamping Bella stamps - I haven't bought any yet, but would love to have them!! And then I could make cards as sweet as yours! :)

Ruth said...

I love Stamping Bella! I hesitated to buy them but now have one and want more. I thought they were too cutesy, but they colour up beautifully. I rather like what you've done with the balloons - it does give it a bit more dimension. Hannelie is right, you must have chosen a Google+ profile. I am terrible at pressing buttons and not being sure what's happened! Lol! Lovely to see a picture of you and your two girls. Such a happy, cheerful group :) xx

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! This is just as sweet as can be!! Love the bright colorful design with her floating away with the balloons! :) Hannelie above is right about what happened to your profile photo. You have a Google+ profile instead of the blogger one....I hate that about blogger now!! Really frustrating to find a person's blog with that type of profile and many have it with their blogs. I wouldn't be surprised if google changes it, that's why I just put up the photo that I want on my blog and then write my own description underneath it and have people click on a link to take them to my blogger profile. I have my profile set on blogger, but in case they end up changing it, I still have what I put on my blog there. Hope that helped?

brenda said...

Such a pretty bright and cheery card Aileen. Great photos of your girls as well.

Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Sue said...

This is adorable, Aileen. I love the bright colours and how you coloured your balloons x

Anonymous said...

Great image and as always beautifully coloured in bright colours.
Great selfies - my girls try but I am not great at a selfie!

Linby said...

I love Stamping Bella too. I just love the way you coloured this image - so very bright and cheerful - fab. Great photos too!
Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Penny Black & More this month.
Lynn x
DT

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card! Great photo of you and your girls. I can't believe you just started stamping [I read your profile] -- you are a rock star

Darnell said...

Yes, I do love those tights! In fact, I love the whole card, Aileen! And I really love the selfie of you and the girls!! I'm sorry I can't help with your settings as I don't have Google+, but I'm sure someone can help. Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Tracy Freeman said...

This card is lovely, such a fun image :) i love how you have coloured it.
The pictures are so sweet :) xxx

maria f. said...

Such a lovely girly image. The colored balloons caught my eye and the polka dot stockings made me giggle when I got here to check out your card!

Barb Ghig said...

I LOVE the photos your shared with your girls...so sweet, Aileen! And, I'm so sorry that I can't help, but keep trying with blogger...it can be frustrating, but I'm sure you'll figure it out :)
I really love this darling card, too! Your balloons are so fun with all those bright colors, and the little girl is so sweet! Beautiful Copic coloring, as always!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, your colouring is fabulous, Cathy x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, your colouring is fabulous, Cathy x

Nancy said...

Super card! The colors are so vibrant! Good luck with your blog issues...I would help if I could! Thanks for taking the time to join us at Seize the Birthday and hope to see you and your wonderful work in the gallery again soon!

Anonymous said...

great selfies! you do get to go again, aileen, and did you ever do a great job on this one! it's a bright and happy card that someone will love to receive and i just love all the pink. thank you so much for sharing another of your lovely creations with us this month at penny black and more!
linda

JoAnn said...

I love your adorable card with that sweet image. Love the colors too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Shari said...

So beautiful. Love the card. 💖💖💖

I Card Everyone said...

As I can see both your card, and the darling photo of you and your girls, I'd say you've fixed the problem! What we don't go through to have a bit of fun, yes?
I LOve the way you've colored your see-through balloons!! and every bit of that darling girl in flight!
=]