Translate

Friday 22 January 2016

You're one cool chick


This young chick has attitude but I just love using her image. Its so cute and perfect for a young lady turning thirteen. Coloured this image with Copics

and decided to go with pink streaks to match the pink and orange outfit. Glossy Accents on the boots straps, zip and studs on jacket.

Cut layers with the rectangle die with dots, one layer the image and one layer pink dots. Then attached these to an orange cardbase.

Stamped on 'You're one cool chick' and added a couple of mini square gems and an enamel heart.

Nice and bright as per request. Then I cleaned up the million and one little dots that were stuck everywhere from the die cut. Really enjoy the look of the die cut but hate those little dots especially the ones I missed, that then imprinted onto the next card I did (what are those little indents thinks I.....only took a short time to realise :).

Okay now to enter this in:




Thanks for coming to have a look, hope you come again soon.










8 comments:

Flo Langley said...

She is adorable! Great coloring.
Flo x

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous colouring and a great card, Jo x

Ruth said...

She's got sass! I like it! Love the colouring - especially the hair. Nice pink streaks. I'm not sure I could cope with that die - I'd be finding dots in 6 months time!! Xx

lostinpaper said...

Oh my gosh, her hair is uber cool!

Loll said...

She definitely has attitude! :) Great colouring, fantastic design. xx

*Vicki* said...

She is colorful and sparky for sure!! Adorable card! ;)

Nancy said...

What a cool card! I love the way you colored her, and pink and orange are fabulous together! :o)

stempelfrida said...

Very cool card! I especially like the pink in the hair. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at ATSM. Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de