Translate

Monday 8 February 2016

Be you tiful


I have been away for the last week and where we went there is no mobile phone or internet access. Sounds like we were the back of beyond but no just down the South Coast, right next to the beach but in a really bad reception area so we went with the flow. Boy did I miss my daily dose of Feedly and keeping up with everyones posts and I have about a thousand things to catch up on.

I cant believe I missed the start of Kathy's 30 Day Colouring Challenge. Todays Day 7 so thats 7 days of catching up to do. Of course I took my copics and plenty of images to colour in so have lots to share. Sorry to all my wonderful followers you may be inundated with posts, will try to keep to say three a day. Had so much fun colouring.
Ohh and the holiday was great too. We stayed at a place called The Shack -6 units - self contained and for use by carers of children/adults with disabilities. There were six families and we have all met up for the last 20 years, all of this group have daughters around the same age, all having Down syndrome and some having additional disabilities. Walks on the beach, swims at the pool, movie nights with pizza and popcorn, craft days, BBQ's and lots of laughs.

So this is my Day One of Kathy's 30 Day Colouring Challenge

If you like colouring in any form then go and check it out. Theres no having to enter everyday. Its totally up to you what you do and how often you post. Its all about taking 5 minutes each day and just relaxing with a bit of colour. I have been checking out the posts that others have made and its unbelievable the talent thats out there. Go check it out. The link to Kathy's Blog is further down the page. Enjoy!!




Beautiful digital image from A Day for Daisies (Skirt of Flowers) I coloured her in with soft colours then cut out around the outline.


I love these images as they are quite different to the others I do. These always have a lightness of lines and beautiful flowers, birds or butterflies twined through them. Oops as I am looking at this one I can see I need to do a little finishing and colour the white between arm and dress to blend.


After I cut her out I used a piece of patterned paper that made me feel they went together. I cut to size fora large card. then finished off with the 'Beyoutiful' die cut in silver and the teeniest little sparkly gems here and there in the design on the patterned paper.

Okay off to link this into 


also want to enter this in:

Certainly a card to show all my love.


Okay time to go make some cards out of my other images. Thanks for coming to visit and I hope to see you here again soon.








6 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

BeYOUtiful, indeed! Gorgeous card!

Ruth said...

So glad you had a good time! I've been loving the colouring challenge as usual. Love this image for today - it's so beyoutiful with that blue and your shading is gorgeous. I'm going to go have a look at Day 8 of the Copic class because I need to get back into that too!! Xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Glad to hear you had a great time away. Looking forward to seeing what you coloured whilst away :) I know it will be good.

Tracy Freeman said...

Oh my this is lovely, so pleased you have had a nice time :)
I have been terrible with Kathy's challenge this year !! I really wanted to do each day but we are decorating the house so crafting isn't easy at the moment.
Have a great day xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Aileen that image is stunning so is the background, it looks so soft, delicate and serene, superb make
hugs
lorraine x

Jen Leeflang said...

Gorgeous colouring on this pretty card! Thanks for joining us for our challenge over at A Day for Daisies = we'd love to see you again soon!
love
Jen Leeflang
ADFD DT