Translate

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Happy Birthday Sweet Friend


I used this stamp a few days ago and coloured with my coloursoft pencils. I have done the same here using my derwents  'Coloursoft' pencils and baby oil. Just used the one orange and added layers and blended with a paper stub.

A wee bit of Wink of Stella for some sparkle on the flower petals. Flowers are a single stamp from Hero Art. I'm not sure you can purchase it anymore. Another of my favourites that is great for so many occasions.


I cut the panel slightly thinner than the card front and added a strip of washi tape each side. This time white with a gold pattern. Looks brilliant and finishes the card off perfectly with out having to cut and stick thin panels.


Challenges:









Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope to see you again soon.




4 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous card...love your incredible coloring, perfection!

I Card Everyone said...

Aileen, these poppies are so pretty in peach ... say that three times quickly! LOve that glamorous bit of washi!
=]

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! Fabulous colors and love the pop of gold!
Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Seize the Birthday!
Sherrie K
Surprise Guest Designer

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. The flowers are so pretty in that color and added sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.