Translate

Friday 11 November 2016

Magical Purple & Gold Heart



I have done two cards with watercolour and purple and gold that I want to enter in the same Challenge. I haven't had time till now to post so will need to do two posts.

For this one I have stamped and heat embossed in gold the fractured heart stamp on
watercolour paper. I have then watercoloured with my Zigs using 4 different purple down to lilac brush pens and water to thin it out.



I'm quite pleased with how the watercolouring has turned out giving the illusion of depth 
within the heart.



I then added a die cut 'Magical' word in gold mirror card. I didnt feel the card needed anything else and though its pretty here its even better IRL.



Other than the embossing which really dent take that long (its just a couple of extra steps) this card is very simple to do and would look pretty in many different colour mixes.

I have done this card for a couple of challenged but one that is ending soon is the 

Colour : Gold & Purple
















I will link the other challenges in the morning as its nearly midnight and I need to hit the sack.

Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.


11 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

This is absolutely magical Aileen, I love that faceted stamp - I've got the die and use it far too much!!! Fabulous watercoloured purple with the gold embossing and a perfect take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More this week. Sarah x

Esther said...

I love this card Aileen! Using different shades of purple and lilac in the heart looks amazing, and the die cut sentiment really catches the attention and adds just the right amount of bling! Zigs are great, aren't they? I'm loving playing with mine. Thanks for joining us at Less is More :)

lostinpaper said...

Swooning yet again!

Lynne in NI said...

I love your colouring on your heart - I quite fancy some of those zig pens but Santa might be over-stretched already ;)

Flo Langley said...

And magical it is. Lovely colouring. The die cut wording looks fabulous.
Flo x

Neets B said...

Love all the different shades of purple, this is so effective. And you're right, it needs nothing more.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Viv said...

Fabulous and magical too, loving your cards Aileen ;) Viv xx

Greta said...

Oh wow--that heart done in the purple shades is gorgeous!

Sarn said...

Simply fabulous xxx

cm said...

Such a pretty multi-faceted pink/purple heart! Your sentiment says it all: magical!
hugs~carol

Monika Reeck said...

your purple is caught my eyes
I love purple
and this is sooo shiny you did a great job
I love your CAS card
many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this time
sorry for late comment
hugs
Monika