Translate

Thursday 3 November 2016

Smile with Mo's little fairies and window box


I coloured the little fairies with copics then cut then out. I added a bit of
sparkle with Wink of Stella on the wings, skirts and flowers.


I then coloured the window frame frame and flower box and flowers. This is
also a Mo's Digital Pencil image. After I finished to window

I have added the fairies with dimensional foam tape to lift them a bit.
Im hoping that you see the window the same as me and that there is a bit
of depth around the window.


I think it looks so cute and as though they are about to pop in
on a friend and let them know they are there to bring a smile to their day.



Challenges :












Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.




9 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a precious little image and such a sweet card mf!!
hugs,
K

*Vicki* said...

What a stunning design!! Really love your coloring along with your popped out dimension on this scene!! Beautifully done! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Marilyn said...

Super cute card and yes, it does make you smile!

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...love your adorable card!!!

lostinpaper said...

So beautiful Aileen!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve those little tummies!!!
=]

Lynne in NI said...

OMG they are just the cutest ever!

Karren said...

This is adorable, Aileen! Such a gorgeous wee scene!

Gayatri said...

Beautiful colouring. Adorable card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! Gayatri xx