Translate

Monday 24 July 2017

Happiness Is.........


Happiness is....... getting another card made with this beautiful background. I have also managed to use another of my NBUS - this wonderful die, now I want you to imagine thats me sitting in the evening sun reading and relaxing and thinking about mmmm nothing.


Another background done using the tissue watercolour background with just a little gold embossing
then die cut with a rounded stitched rectangle die.


I love how these colours worked out and even though there are a couple of white patches
it still looks ok.



Photos are all done outside as I am babysitting and don't have my usual photo set up but at least I remembered the camera this time. Finished the card off with the stamped sentiment that says it all really  'Happiness is......'



Happiness is











Thanks for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon




15 comments:

Loll said...

That does looks like a happy place, Aileen. I would like to be in that hammock! Gorgeous colours for your sunset. Love it with the gold embossing. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous tissue paper background, Aileen for for your tropical die cut. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs

Darnell said...

That is a beautiful background, Aileen, and perfect for the peaceful and relaxing image! We would all fight you for that hammock! BTW, love the photos outdoors! Hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

These colors do look tropical, Aileen, and that's a perfect die cut to go with the fantastic background! Next best thing to being on a quiet beach with a good book! Thanks so much for sharing with us again at CAS Mix Up!

Barb Ghig said...

Another gorgeous card with this technique, Aileen! I love the bright and bold color palette with your black die...it's perfect!

lostinpaper said...

Look at those amazing colours, makes me thirsty for a Pina Colada lol.

I Card Everyone said...

I LOve your idea of happiness, Aileen! Still haven't given that tissue paper a go - but I sure do love your panel using it. Wonderful - I'm off for cocktails with Therese... in my dreams... you'll be joining us! xx
=]

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Aileen! I LOVE that colorful background and the fabulous silhouette die cut, so peaceful!
Hugs, Tammy

Cara said...

Beautiful card, love this relaxing scene x

Julia Aston said...

I want to be on that hammock as well Aileen! what a beautiful tissue background you created with those glorious colors and edging of gold! Thanks for joining us in the CAS Mix Up Challenge! Julia xx

BożenA said...

TAk, I look at this card I feel in my mouth the taste of a cool drink and I feel like my body gently swaying on the hammock ... :-) But amazing card !! And the color of the setting sun ... Magic!
Hugs,
BożenA

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card...love your wonderful summer scene.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such an awesome card..Love the dies you have used...wonderful background...Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies challenge. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Lynne in NI said...

Ooooh wish I was there ... instead of here in the rain LOL

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Awww love the brilliant colours and silhouette contrasts Aileen.
Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}