Translate

Tuesday 15 August 2017

The Flower Challenge #11 Reminder


It's that magic time of the month when we remind you of the latest challenge at The Flower Challenge and that you have just 10 more days to make a card or two if you want to join us in the challenge.

This month is all about focus on Background Stamping. I have done two cards again this time.
My first card is the one that was posted over at 'The Flower Challenge'.


I have used Altenew Flower Stamps for both of my cards. This first card
is stamped with Versamark and embossed with white then coloured
 with Prismacolor pencils.


These pencils are so easy to use and blend together so perfectly, I love them
and the ease of using them, the brightness of them mmmm.


This stamp set is probably one of the first I ever bought from Altenew and continues to be my favourite, it has such a wonderful look to it and looks stunning coloured or left plain.

The sentiment is an Altenew sentiment but not from this set.  It's a sweet sentiment and comes from the 'Recollection Stamp Set'




Now this card, well it couldn't have been any easier, The flowers are from Altenew again.
Wild Hibiscus Stamp Set actually flowers and sentiment all from the same set.

First I picked this hot pink card stock and stamped with VersaMark ink each of the flowers on the card front and left aside to dry. I stamped the flower you see on copic cardstock and coloured with copics and fussy cut.  Stamped the sentiment and added the flower with a bit of double sided tape.

How easy is that.


Now its time to go see what the rest of the Design Team has been up to then get inspired and make a card or two.

Thanks so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.


Challenges:

Nothing like a Mothers Love



I Miss you





I Miss You



OLLCB Challenge #235 Flowers
I Miss You




Nothing Like a Mothers Love.
Finally used a snippet of Copic paper 
to make a flower for this card.








10 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Both cards are so beautiful Aileen, loving the tone on tone background and it's bright pink too! I am glad to hear that you are liking the Prisma pencils, I agree they are wonderful!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Those prim pencils has a great brightness to them! Looks awesome on the kraft too :)

Cara said...

Both cards are just stunning. I adore them both. Hope you're having a good week x

Karen Dunbrook said...

awesome cards mf...love the colours and the fresh feel.
xx Karen

Ruth said...

These are absolutely gorgeous. I just LOVE the coloured pencils on Kraft. How do you find the Prismacolor v the Polychromos? I have been getting out my Polychromos a bit more and practising. Practice does make perfect! Xx

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful inspiration...thank you. Your colouring is amazing x

TaeEun said...

Love both cards!!! Totally different yet equally beautiful!!! The pencil coloring on kraft is gorgeous!!!

Viv said...

Two amazing cards here Aileen!just love your colouring, I really must get my pencils out and practise more ;) hugs Viv xx

Bobby said...

I love the layout of the flowers and the colors you achieved with your Prisma pencils, Aileen. I'm thinking of getting some. Stamping in VersaMark on the second card added just enough to the background to give it dimension without distracting from your lovely flower.

BożenA said...

Two beautiful cards! The first is so beautifully colored Altenew flowers, they have such a deep color. The second card is a surprising combination of colors for me, blue and pink? But it looks beautiful!