Translate

Tuesday 5 September 2017

The Flower Challenge #12 Tic Tac Toe

I am so sorry for the lateness of this post. I thought I had written and and set to schedule this post. Even tucked the photos away in the done folder.

This month its 


and here are the brilliant choices.


Now for my card



My choices: White Card Die Cut Sentiment and Blue: blue card and Copic colouring.

Beautiful new flower stamp from Penny Black. Stamped with Distress ink
then copic coloured and slight pencil colouring, very soft minimal colouring. 
Leaves are from the BG range of  inks, so I kept it all blue 
except that yellow dot in the centre.


Die cut from Penny Black as well, isn't it the neatest. Die cut in
white then dark blue foam for contrast. Lost the little white dot,
I mean really it was nearly non existent, replaced with a blue
gem. A few more gems scattered and we are all set up.

Again my apologises for being asleep on the job, now its time to go to The Flower Challenge check out what the rest of the wonderful Design Team has done. (Or have you been there and been waiting for me it get myself organised???)


Thanks so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.



Challenges:


Coloured fun foam under the die cut sentiment;
layered sentiment;
cutting around the coloured image;
copic and pencil colouring
Lots of trend there.








My second card, couldn't resist










24 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your coloirng just keeps getting more and more beautiful! This is a stunning card.

lostinpaper said...

total Gorgeousess Aileen, I hear you about the 'tittle' I've lost them myself... quite a few times actually lol.

I Card Everyone said...

Now where, and how, have you lost your tittle? LOve your card, and the Challenge- I'm TIME-challenged at the moment, but there may be time between all the 'loads of fun' I have to do today! xx
=]

Cara said...

Fabulous card,I think the dot looks much better as a gem! Loving your colouring and the way the flower leans over onto the blue x

Mac Mable said...

So very beautiful with amazing colouring x

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

Such a beautiful card Aileen, I love the blues you used to colour your flower and those die cut sentiments are awesome! Thanks for sharing.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow what a beautiful creation Aileen those flowers are stunning, awesome colouring skills
hugs
lorraine x

Bonnie said...

Your flowers are so pretty, Aileen! I have been working on coloring this stamp and so far haven't done anything I like. You have inspired me to keep trying!

Darnell said...

This is brilliant, Aileen! One of your best ever!! I love the cut-out bloom and the shadowed die-cut sediment! Just delicious!! Hugs, Darnell

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my friend, what a gorgeous card, I just love the glorious shades of blue on this magnificent flowers.
And I've done the same about loosing little pieces of die cuts, arghh!! so frustrating not to find them when you just had them in your sight!!!
Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you come and play again next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Lucille K said...

Such a beautiful card, love the blue flowers and the design :)

Maura said...

Beautiful card! Love how you shadowed the words, and the flowers are gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

A.Rose said...

Breathtaking!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is so pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

Loll said...

Gorgeous card, Aileen. Love your delicate blue flowers. Great design with the partial cut-out design. xx

Viv said...

Oh Aileen this is glorious my friend, you get better and better at colouring! love this vivid blue colour and the amazing flowers and die cut sentiment of course too ;) hugs Viv xx

Flo Langley said...

Oh my! Gorgeous card Aileen. Beautifully coloured as always. Love the colours.
Hugs Flo x

Ruth said...

Oh this is stunning! I love how the flower is cut on the edge with the blue underneath. So perfect! The sentiment is gorgeous xx

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...your flowers are just stunning!

Bobby said...

Gorgeous coloring on the flower, Aileen. I love that one hangs off the edge of the white panel.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for getting your trend on with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

TaeEun said...

I love this stamp from PB and the blues you used and your coloring are really lovely!!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

I so love this card mf...the way you cut away just part of the flower, the colour (of course!) and the look of the flower...wow.
Feel better soon mf.
xx Karen

BożenA said...

My favorite blue color! Great card, I love flowers as they come out of the card panel.
Hugs,
BozenA