Translate

Thursday 7 September 2017

Two Cards Made By Me and A Pile Of Cards From Instagram Friends



 I have again stamped the Penny Black Flower again but this time I have gone pink. I stamped with Distress Ink in Spun Sugar and Crushed Olive, then coloured with Copics R81 83 85. Finished off with Prismacolor pencils for shadow and white for highlight.

washi tape pink with gold foil dots, die cut, 'celebrate and a few clear sparkle gems.






 Mo's Digital Pencil cute little baby Copic coloured, frame from Pretty Pink Posh.
Love the pattern paper. Pale pink paper for card. Die cut 'wonderful' and 'baby'
and stamped 'sweet' and 'girl'


Thank you so much for coming to look at my cards and I hope you come again soon.

Challenges:



Celebrate Pink Flower card




Celebrate Pink Flower Card




Celebrate Pink Flower Card




Welcome Sweet Baby Girl





Welcome sweet baby girl




Welcome sweet baby girl















The photos below are here so I can link them to Instagram. None of them are made by me but all were made for with me or Elysha.

Over the last year I have received some wonderful cards from friends all over the world, some who I have met through my blog and others I have met through my Instagram Account. I get cards, gifts and stamped images and I try to remember to thank people at the time and I always plan to share these wonderful cards with people. For Instagram I have to post with on Facebook or my blog before I can add to Instagram or take photos of them with my phone. I decided to add here in small images at the bottom. This week is Instagram friends cards for the last year. Some of them are also blog friends but tend to Instagram more than blog so I am covering it that way.



Hellen sent this to Elysha                                    Michelle sent me a huge pile of embossed panels            
                                                                You cant see them here, she is such a sweetie
                                                              Patricia  does digi images and gave me a card
Ruth made me a little zip bag
perfect for my paint panels and some
stamped images



Shona gave me a really neat stamp set, actually she gave me two, a flower one too but
I forgot to photo.


                                                                        Snow made me labels for back of my cards and
                                                             envelopes and pre cut lawn fawn images
Sue sent me some funny images
to colour in


TaeEun sent me this amazing card and some stamped
images from same company.

Therese sent me this fabulous card wit the mice that inspired me to try the same idea then she also sent me these wonderful ballerina girls to give my granddaughter and some pre stamped images so I could colour them.



I have the most amazing collection of cards from all over the world and treasure every one of them. I have kept every one of them as I enjoyed showing them to my mum while she could still understand and now I share my hobby with my granddaughter who opens the envelopes addressed to me and wants to know all about my friends in other countries.

Elysha also loves opening her mail and regularly gets cards  that she opens with shaking hands and excitement. She checks the mail daily and will run in waving the mail 'I got mail' 'I got mail' I love that it never wears out.
Next week I will catch you up on my Blog friends cards.




17 comments:

Mac Mable said...

So enjoyed reading your post. What great friends you have to send you amazing cards and presents x. Two fabulous cards, beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing x

lostinpaper said...

Your cards and your colouring are amazing Aileen! I was so excited to see my cards included with your wonderful collection from around the world, isn't this the most incredible community that we are a part of!

Colleen said...

Wow, beautiful cards Ailwen and thank you for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...just love your two cards, your coloring is simply stunning! How lucky you are to have so many incredible crafty friends, blog and instagram friends are amazing.

Heather Hopson said...

Aileen, you have done an excellent job coloring those beautiful flowers. I love the Penny Black stamp sets. Well done! Thank you for joining us this week on Watercoolder Wednesday.

Flo Langley said...

Wow, What stunning cards Aileen. Beautifully coloured. What beautiful cards you have received from your friends. TFS. Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Flo x

Anonymous said...

These are all fantastic, you have been busy. Fabulous selection of cards from your friends to. Thank you for joining us at DDC this month!

Nicola DT
Day Dreamer Challenges
Making Memories Crafting

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards Aileen! I love the floral one, the image, the colours... all of it. The Mo Manning one is super cute and I love it also.
You have some very talented friends and it's wonderful they send you the cards.

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Aileen, what beautiful work, colouring your wonderful flowers! I love those polka dots along the sides as well. Great card. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Aileen, you've done a terrific job of colouring your Penny Black floral card. Nicely finished too. I like the Washi tape gold dots and the beautiful celebrate die cut. It's also so nice of you to showcase all the cards you've received, what a treat to look at them. Thanks for joining us for the Feminine Anything Goes challenge at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

Ruth said...

What a beautiful card. The flowers are stunningly coloured and I love adding detail with coloured pencils. You are very very welcome my friend. I realise I haven't stamped up that stamp since and I need to again. It's so funny! Xx

Cara said...

Wow, stunning colouring on these cards x

Bobby said...

You are a whiz at Copic coloring, Aileen. Both cards are fantastic. How wonderful that you have received so many cards and goodies from friends.

libbystamps said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday for our Feminine Challenge!

Anja said...

Wow that looks so beautiful! your coloration is perfect :)
Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Anja

Teresa Kline said...

hello! super cute cards, I luv the flowers and your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

BożenA said...

Your flower looks "alive", your coloring technique is excellent. Great picture of Aileen. And I love sweet girl. I have another digi Mo's baby - bunny and I love them. They are so cute :-)
Hugs,
BożenA