Translate

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Love......


The Altenew flowers were stamped onto Canvas Watercolour paper but I ended up copic colouring and adding Wink of Stella for a little bit of bling to lift the colour a bit.I also did the leaves in grey instead of green for a different look.  After die cutting the flowers I diecut again this time in  yellow funfoam for a bit of contrast.


I have tilted the panel here so you can see that I have embossed with a new to me heart embossing folder. Love it.

Yes you can just see the sparkle from the Wink of Stella here.




The love die cut has been layered up 6 times, the final time in silver. This is all finished off
with some sparkly blue gems. A very simple pretty card.



Now I am using a never before used stamp. Another stunner from
The Ton, I do love their Rose stamps. This one I have white embossed on vellum.


I have coloured this flower with Zigs using two colours each time. a dark to start and lay down the colour and the lightest colour available to pull the colour out and create shadows etc. I don't use water at any time when working on vellum as that would just warp  the vellum. I lighten the paint my removing colour with lighter shades.

Although I stamped and coloured the whole rose I decided to die cut a stitched circle in the card front and placed the panel inside so you can see through the panel when the card is partly opened. I have added the 'Happy Birthday' diecut in gold glitter and some sparkly sequins.




I couldn't resist this one to finish up my collection for today. A small coloured image from Mo's Digital Pencil. After I finished colouring my inquisitive cat who looks a lot like he's thinking about dinner I decided to add a Hero Art die cut 'Hello' as I thought that might be less scary for the wee fish.

Does he look like he's looking through the water? Need to work on that fur a bit but it will do for now. The image fit perfectly in this die cut I purchased goodness knows how long ago and have hardly used. I really is a neat look an needs to be used more.


Image set into a red card, yep love it. hello silver glitter, love that too.
Finished off with sparkly gems what else is needed....mmmm now I'm thinking maybe I should have added Glossy Accents to the Fish Bowl, nah doesn't matter.


Challenges:



Happy Birthday Card




Happy Birthday




Love and inside its to mum on her birthday




Happy Birthday and finally joining in
with the twist, vellum used.




Hows a fish and a cat for a pet or two.




Love card




Love card


Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.










13 comments:

brenda said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Eileen, always love seeing flowers and the last one is such fun and perfect for our 'All about Pets' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Lin said...

Beautiful works of art, Aileen - love the florals especially! Thank you for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Ellibelle said...

Such wonderful cards, great details and loving the designs. Super cute kitty card, reminds me a lot of my cats when we used to have fish too! Poor fish must have been scared to death!
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
"Ellibelle's Creative Moments"

Ina G said...

Wow Aileen you have been busy. Beautiful cards. Love the colour choice on the first one using grey instead of green. The yellow shadow bring that floral spray to life. Awesome heart background.
Who doesn't love a rose and this one is stunning. Beautiful blending and love the gold sentiment and colourful sequins.
Cute fish card. So bold and bright.

Viv said...

Another perfect selection of lovely cards Aileen.

I Card Everyone said...

I LOve the embossed hearts, Aileen! But you have MY heart with this gorgeous rose!
=]

Bobby said...

That curious little kitten definitely looks like he's peering through the bowl, Aileen, and I love the blue flowers on the embossed background, but it's that gorgeous rose that caught my attention. Simply Marvelous,

Barbara said...

Love the close up pictures of that rose and the beautiful coloring with Zigs. Very nice on the vellum peeking through the circle. Thanks for sharing with amazing card with us this week at Seize the Birthday challenge, Anything Goes.
Barbara DT member

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection-love the CAS card and beautiful floral stamp---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

lostinpaper said...

More and more fabulousness my friend!

Ruth said...

What a beautiful collection of cards, but I just have to single out (hard as it is!) your blue flower at the top with the hint of yellow from the fun foam. Just gorgeous! xx

Stempelomi said...

oh, sooo lovely cards! Thanks for joining us at creative friday! Hugs,Beate

Dandi93 said...

Great cards Aileen, the kitty is super cute