Translate

Monday 15 June 2015

So Sweet

Isn't this the cutest little giraffe stamp. This was a RAK from a wonderful person in England. I admired a card she had made with the same stamp and I was unable to purchase here. So she ended up sending me a few wonderful stamps and sentiments all from the same artist Rachel Ann Miller. You will have to wait to see the others.

The sentiment I used is not the one that came with this stamp but is the one I wanted to use. The whole lot is joined as one stamp. Added a cute little silver charm bunny with love written in miniature on it.

Coloured with copics. No extra layers, glitter or sparkle, felt it was perfect as it is.

Adding this to 'The Daily Marker - 30 Day Colouring Challenge' - Day 14

Hope you enjoy your visit.

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

I agree, the cutest giraffe and you have really made it come to life, WOW!

Sally said...

Hi Aileen,
I think you did a great job with this little guy, he definitely is the cutest giraffe. Love the CAS style which is always a favourite of mine.
Look forward to seeing more of your creations.
Hugs Sally xxxx