Translate

Monday 15 June 2015

Thanks, Bunch of Flowers

I admired this stamp for so long then finally decided it had to be purchased and added to the million other flower stamps I have. One can never, ever have too many flower stamps.

This is a Penny Black stamp and just BEAUTIFUL. Stamped in black on watercolour paper. Used Peerless watercolours for this one. I was going to do with the Japenese SAI watercolour pens but I left them at mum and dads so went peerless instead Love how it looks.

I did add a bit of additional contrast with my copics as I felt it was looking a little flat. Felt the copics added just the right amount of contrast. Die rectangle with stitches - used the second largest one. Bit of contrast with pale pink card stock and base is grey textured cardstock. The pink looks a bit washy at the top of the picture but it is all the same and looks great in RL.

Gold 'Thanks' and all finished.

Final post today (sorry everyone) and to be added to 'The Daily Marker - 30 Day Colouring Challenge' - Day 15.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Penny Black awesomeness Aileen! (ps I haven't got this stamp.... maybe I 'need' it)