Translate

Thursday 13 August 2015

Happiness is a Butterfly


Decided it was time I took up a challenge in the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge. Kept it very simple and didn't go with my first thought 'Strip Down' I have this very lovely digital stamp where......
No I won't go there, lets stick to the points here.

I have done a very easy one layer card, placed removable tape each side then blended with Distress Inks Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon. Talk about a beautiful combination. Once finished blending then I got two butterfly stamps and randomly stamped them in their matching colours. I did one butterfly half and half with the inks - can you see it.


Then I used Miss Misti to position my sentiment and stamped in pale grey Hero Arts Ink. Stamped it twice to make sure it was clear. Felt it turned out ok, must admit as I pressed the sentiment down I had misgivings as the Versamark Black ink is so crisp and clear but felt it turned out ok.


here it is slightly side on, you can see how those colours just work perfectly together. No gems, beads or layers as it is simplicity itself.

Entering in the Challenge

I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come again soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely one layer card.
I am interested to know what the digital image is - you have my mind whriing! :)

Pop's Cards said...

I love the quote how beautiful and your strip looks amazing, hugs Pops x

Sue said...

Beautiful inking and sentiment x