Translate

Monday 7 September 2015

Just wanted to say.......


I was about to go to bed and thought of this card. I wasn't going to worry about entering because I couldn't think of anything original. Then this hit. The idea here is - write the note..., little bit of ink spills,  then it's flying away to someone..... then it starts with 'just wanted to say......'. I liked the idea so went with it.

One of those 5 minute cards. Stamped using there Hero Art Ombre Ink Pads -blue tones and green tones. The sentiment is from an Altenew 'Hello' Stamp set and the rest comes from a Papertrey stamp set.

I would like to enter this in 
with 3 hours to spare.

Hope you enjoy your visit and come again.



6 comments:

Ruth said...

This is so clever! I love the colours you've chosen. Got it in again on time too! Lol! Xx

Ardyth said...

I love the modern/vintage feel you've got going here, along with the fresh colour combination! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Kate said...

Brilliant idea and execution !!!

TaeEun said...

Very sweet card! The ombre colors are beautiful!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love that you used other colors than black as your sentiment!!! Thanks for joining us at CAsology this week, so glad that you did!!

Kim Heggins said...

Just so sweet...love those fabulous colors.