Translate

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Miss you so much





After completing my previous card I was looking at the other flowers I had done in white on vellum and had another idea so decided to make another card. 

Again I fussy cut out my flowers (altenew stamps) and then I added distress ink to the back of the vellum each time going with a soft colour all over then going with a stronger version of the colour just for the centre.

The round blending foam piece for the blending tool is the perfect size for the centre of the flower so worked brilliantly.


Attached the flowers with glossy accents and left nice and simple. Decided to add a couple of lines at the bottom of the card by scoring. Then my sentiment. I tell you I never never think of the sentiment till the end and so lucky to have Miss Misty to help me out.

Really really like this card.



Tracey's beautiful card. Love her blending and that wonderful flower.

Okay thank you for coming to visit and hope you come again soon.




1 comment:

sandie said...

Another gorgeous card. I really like your idea of adding a stronger colour in the centre. So very pretty. Thanks for joining us at TO