Translate

Monday 19 September 2016

Congratulations Card



I decided to do another card using the 'Best Mom' stamp set from Altenew with the fun foam die cut to sit behind but slightly off centre so you can see it.

I coloured the flowers using copics yellows and greens.
I then added a bit of 'Wink of Stella' to the flowers to add a bit of sparkle.


I then partially die cut the flower leaving it partly 
attached to the plain card stock.

I then repeated the process with the yellow fun foam and I love how it looks.
In this instance I added the gold mirror cardstock die cut 'Congrats' from Winnie & Walter. A few little sequins and its all finished. Love this effect and cant thank Janet enough for the idea. What a fantastic way to frame your colouring.

Challenges:









I am hoping the card fills the categories as the fun foam adds 
dimension and the sequins and gold mirror cardstock the bling.




thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope I see you again soon.






11 comments:

Loll said...

WOW ... this is STUNNING Aileen. Gorgeous colouring and shading of your flowers, and the fun foam underneath adds even more colour ... looks awesome. Great layout and design. xx

*Vicki* said...

Wow! This is so beautiful Aileen!! Love the shimmer on the flowers and your design with the gold metallic sentiment really tops this off beautifully! HUGS

Cara said...

This is amazingly beautiful, love it. Sorry, I've not commented on everything, but have looked at all your wonderful work and enjoyed every second of it. Take care Cara x

Ruth said...

It's gorgeous - and I do love being able to see the yellow foam underneath. Love it paired with the gold sentiment. xx

Unknown said...

Your work inspires me! I love the coloring and layout you use. Great card, as always. Hugs, Pat Smith

Claire said...

This is a stunner Aileen - the gold sentiment is perfect and I love how you've given the blooms so much dimension. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous flower and super fab die cutting Aileen!

Marybeth said...

Stunning absolutely stunning! My goodness this is so elegant and beautiful Aileen!

Teresa Kline said...

hello! wow, this is stunning, fabulous coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

cm said...

....THUD! Rendered speechless with your stunning card! Those flowers...that shimmer...the gold die cut...LOVE this!
Hugs~c

Karren said...

So gorgeous! Beautiful image, beautiful colouring and a gorgeous sparkle!