Translate

Tuesday 1 November 2016

All I want for Christmas is....everything!!

Ahhh Mo's digital Pencil keeps coming out with the most amazing images, overtime I look I see another I just have to have. Take this little cutie for example. He/she is so so cute.


I have coloured with copics, then I decided to add to the little jumpsuit so I stamped with silver ink and my smallest snowflake stamp all over the jumpsuit to make it a Christmas jumpsuit. For the hat I have used a clear glitter filled stickles which makes the hat look brilliant.

Look at that face.... I then used a sentiment from a MFT stamp set
which I felt went perfect with the image.


I have used a scalloped die frame to cut white glitter paper. Its actually more like a material and it was impossible to cut before but since getting a metal shim, it cut perfectly. The down side was it was harder to attach to the card from and ended up tearing in one corner, hence the big glitter gem.


Challenges:












Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.






13 comments:

Flo Langley said...

Awwww! This is sooooo cute! Love it.
Flo x

Wendy L said...

Fab image, so cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

lostinpaper said...

Mo always makes me smile, and so do you, you always bring her images to life!

I Card Everyone said...

:P LOve this little darling!! such a darling design, Aileen!
=]

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image. Wonderful coloring too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Karren said...

This is so adorable, Aileen! I love Mo Manning images too and really should colour them up more often.

Isobel said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining the challenge here at Crafting from the Heart, good luck x

brenda said...

A super card and such a cute image, many thanks for joining in our 'Let's get ready for Christmas' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

BożenA said...

I hope that the holidays will get everything ... :-) whatever you wish. I love this little sweet. So beautiful you painted it! Great job.
Hugs,
BożenA

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Aileen, I'm melting here!! Cute is putting it mildly, ADORABLE is what I'm thinking about as I stare at this sweetie pie!!! Awesome coloring as always my friend, the sentiment fits perfectly, this is what little kids wish (and some big ones too, LOL!!)at Christmas.
And you are right, Mo's digies are irresistible!!!
Big Hugs,
Maria.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Aileen, I'm melting here!! Cute is putting it mildly, ADORABLE is what I'm thinking about as I stare at this sweetie pie!!! Awesome coloring as always my friend, the sentiment fits perfectly, this is what little kids wish (and some big ones too, LOL!!)at Christmas.
And you are right, Mo's digies are irresistible!!!
Big Hugs,
Maria.

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Super cute card!Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...love that wonderful image!