Translate

Saturday 22 July 2017

Guest Designer at Addicted To CAS

I am getting better at keeping secrets. I got an email asking if I would like to be Guest Designer at Addicted To CAS and I must admit I was rather surprise as I didnt think I would ever get asked as I still struggle a lot with CAS but I must be getting something right.  So here I am and of course the word for this week is so easy........

NOT......wheels.....mmmmm.....after looking through my massive stamp collection
I found I was struggling. One of the reasons is I have tone of flowers not in wheel shapes sadly but then

I found this wonderful stamp I have never used,
it's so cute and will be used again. I'm not sure where its
from, it's a red rubber stamp and may be a Unity Stamp.


I used an ink pad that has five colours that you push together when you want to use it and they are such summery colours, perfect for this stamp. Love it and the sentiment is from
Paper Smooches Travel set ' 'Lets go anywhere'


Wonderful CAS card to send to a friend asking them to catch up soon.

Now its time to go check out what the Design Team over at 
Addicted to CAS have done to get you inspired.


14 comments:

gail said...

lovely CAS card, I love how you have stamped the bicycle
Gail xx

Cathy said...

Great CAS card Aileen, and congrats on your guest spot too, Cathy x

Mac Mable said...

Congratulations on your guest slot and what a pretty card and love the graduation of the colours x

Cara said...

Congratulations on your GDT post. Love the multiple colours of the bicycle, just so pretty x

Barb Ghig said...

Hi Aileen,
I love how you used your special ink pad to get this fun effect on your bicycle (I was wondering how you did that)! Great idea to create a one layer card with your CAS design and your take on the Code Word is just perfect!
Thank you again for being our Guest Designer for this challenge...I really enjoyed working with you!!! Have a wonderful weekend ~ Hugs, Barb

Susan said...

Love this card. Such a great take on the challenge. Thanks for being our guest designer!

lostinpaper said...

Definitely CAS and uber fun, I have woken up to a rainbow bicycle and that makes me very happy!

Flo Langley said...

Lovely CAS card Aileen.
Flo x

TaeEun said...

I'd love to have a rainbow bicycle :) !!! Pretty CAS card, Aileen!!!

HilaryJane said...

The graded colours make this card really special x

Anita in France said...

Oh my, a rainbow bike ... how delicious, Aileen ... so fun, playful and pretty ... and wonderfully CAS! Congratulations on Guest Designing with ATCAS! Hugs, Anita :)

Doni High said...

Thanks for guest designing for us. Love your colorful bicycle!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet rainbow bike...so much fun.

Ellenor said...

This card is a perfect CAS card! I love how you stamped the bike :)
Thank you for being our guest designer on Addicted to CAS :)